If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

I'm about to board the plane for Tirana.

 

 

Just now, an amusing episode occured which should be recorded. Supposed to go to gate 18, I confused it with an non-existent gate 17, thus ended up at an empty and rather dark corner of the terminal. When I asked an employee about gate 17, she said "Hi!" in a way that conveyed excessive enthusiasm, I thought, then she said, "Are you an actor?"

I laughed, "An actor?!"

"Yes, you look like an actor." Besides this lovely young lady, there were two others, equally lovely, and none of them were laughing.

"No, no, I'm certainly not an actor."

Doing some kung fu kicks and punches, she continued, "You've never been asked that? You look like an actor. You look so strong!"

I had no idea what she was looking at. If I had a muscle somewhere, I've yet to find it. Warhol said once, "Everybody should have at least one muscle."

That would be nice.

OK, boarding time, and just as luck would have it, the lovely lady is in charge of the procedure.

Ciao.

 

 

No comments: