If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Sunday, September 12, 2021

.








Uber driver showing me an anti vaccine clip on 9-10-21--Cape Town






Uber driver showing me an anti vaccine clip. In five weeks in Cape Town, I've taken Uber just three times, and two of those drivers have been anti vaxxers, interestingly. The first man was from Mozambique, and he knew two people who had died after being vaccinated, with one a married 23-year-old, with kids, who died just three days after being jabbed.

This man here was from Burundi, the poorest country on earth. He said one of Burundi's leading intellectuals had just died after being vaccinated. During my ride, he got a call from a fellow Burundian and they talked about this shocking death.

No way in hell would he be vaccinated, he told me. They're trying to depopulate the earth, he said.

He showed me two photos of his handsome and very manly 16-year-old son, and also an image of his radiant wife. It was his 50th birthday, so he would go home and enjoy a nice braai. Appearing younger than his age, he seemed in great health.



.

No comments: