If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, November 15, 2021

.








WASH YOUR HANDS WAR A MASK with Chinese looking Coronavirus at Wernhill Park on 11-15-21--Windhoek copy






Notice how Chinky that Coronavirus is! I've already contacted the Anti-Defamation League, Southern Poverty Law Center and Black Lives Matter. We're going to stage a huge protest right in front of this poster. Each time I walk by it, I feel so assaulted, I flop backward and convulse on the ground, thus compounding my neurological and psychological damages with various bodily injuries. "Someone's going to pay," my Jewish lawyer said.


.

3 comments:

xlarry said...

it's almost unbelievable. but nothing is unbelievable these days. disgusting--but where's the outrage?

Linh Dinh said...

Yo Dan,

I think you mean this comment for the post below, on Covid in Vietnam...


Linh

xlarry said...

no, i was looking at the 'chink' cartoon. cheers,
dan