If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, September 10, 2012

.









Bill--Center City






5/11/2009. I wrote then, "Bill Gwynne, 60, is an actor and comedian. A native Philadelphian, he spent 4 years in the Army and 17 in New York, driving a cab and bartending. I've known Bill for 13 years. Bill said that we will not end up like Rome at the end of its 800 or 900 years, or Nazi Germany after a dozen years, simply because we have too much talent that Obama has yet to tap into. "




.

1 comment:

BobThompson said...

Read your piece re the convention on Counterpunch today. Thanks for writing that. I thought maybe I had gone insane for having the same reaction to Bill Clinton's speech. Good to know its the rest of the population that's lost its collective marbles.